Monday, October 12, 2009

End of a busy week

Every spare moment I had, I was knitting a sock and a scarf. I didn't finish either for the weekend which was super disappointing. I participated in my second Civil War reenactment and I liked it far better than my first attempt years ago. I'm looking forward to giving it another go when it's warmer out next year. It was a very cold weekend, and I was wearing far to little clothing. I did not get sick however. I'm sure I would be feeling it today. It amazes me how everyone around me will get sick, but I won't. I don't want to say that it's my vegan diet helping keep me healthy, but, well.... yes I do. So I have not been cooking much lately, so we've been eating out a lot. Mainly we get burritos from, Pancheros, Qudoba, or Zumbas. Zumbas is a bit of a drive, but by far my favorite place. I need to get a picture of their burritos sometime. So I'm just posting a random food picture from my gallery. Mmm.. Molasses Cookies. I need to make these again.

No comments: